Deep expertise. Responsive. Experienced.
We opened at the beginning of 2015 to provide engineering consultancy to developers, installers and manufacturers operating in the offshore energy industry.
AgileTek’s founders have extensive business experience and technical knowledge of risers, umbilicals and power cables and our engineers are Masters and PhD level in subjects such as Mechanical Engineering and Ship Science.
All our engineers are trained in software development so that we can utilise state of the art technology to consistently deliver value to our customers.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality analysis services using the latest technology to drive down costs and delivery times. We aim to achieve this with our LEAD principle:
· Leverage the latest technology for innovative programmes and initiatives
· Enhance the customer experience for analysis services with transparency and simplicity
· Advance understanding of subsea behaviours and implement robust models validated with testing
· Develop cheaper and quicker ways of performing analysis at scale through automation
- Dynamic analysis with OrcaFlex
- Local FEA with ABAQUS
- Thermal analysis
- Seabed stability analysis
- Software development
- Analytical modelling
- "Big Data" processing
- Flexible pipes
- Subsea power cables
- Marine hoses
- Cable protection systems
- SURF ancillaries